Paul and I took the boys to eat at Golden Rule tonight for dinner. Before I left the house, I grabbed a jar of Beech Nut Corn Pudding and a baby spoon. I tossed it in the diaper bag, never dreaming that my child would even open his mouth and take a bite. He has an issue with spoons - he won't let me feed him. I don't know if it's a power issue or if he has associated food with pain and throwing up. Anyway... We sat down at the table and I opened that jar of food and you wouldn't know how surprised I was when the child opened up his mouth and took a bite! And he didn't gag! And HE ATE THE ENTIRE 4 OUNCE JAR! THENHEDIDNOTTHROWITUP!!!!!!! I am not sure if you can tell or not, but this was so major for me. It was major for him, too. When we got home he played a few minutes and I made him a 4 ounce bottle for bedtime, fully expecting him to refuse it. BY GOLLY HE DID NOT - HE DRANK IT!
Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!!
2 comments:
That is great news Katie! I hope he continues eating and drinking with no problems! -Lisa
Hooray!!
Post a Comment