Friday, May 7, 2010

Allergies?

Dr K certainly helped with the acid reflux issues - even scheduled Christopher for an ultrasound and a barium swallow to check to see how severe his acid reflux was. However, he still struggled with feedings and tummy troubles. I suspected an issue with his formula, but I didn't know which one would be best for him. I scheduled an appointment with yet another doctor - Dr C - an allergist. Do you know how hard it is to find someone that is willing to stick a 6 pound baby for blood tests? I do. We went all over town and finally ended up with the wonderful women at Children's on Acton. They were all so sweet and willing to do the dirty work - necessary for finding out why my little babe might be struggling. Blood work was shipped and we also had a suggestion from Dr C to switch formulas. You know what? The new formula helped so much - within 24 hours we saw results!

No comments: