Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break 2011 Picture Share

On our way - Stopped at the Country Mall.

Ellie and Christopher

Christopher - my little sand crab!

So happy!

This child LOVES to swim.

Beautiful Boy!

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Sunset

Lunch at our favorite spot. Lime's at Baypoint.

Such a sweet thing.

Christopher... 'just like my big brother'
What a week! I love the beach. I love the sea breeze, the warm air and the bright sun shining on me while I watch my children playing in the sand. They are in their element here. Everyone plays hard, eats well and sleeps! Well, I have had some trouble with the sleeping part - I have been sick since Monday. First it was a sore throat. Then it was a headache. The next day, it was a cough...cough...cough. Thank goodness it's getting a bit better. Unfortunately, both boys are fighting another germ and have runny noses. Yuck. But - we didn't let germs win. We really have enjoyed our vacation.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OOO so pretty!! Can't wait for our beach vacation!!!