Friday, March 11, 2011
Prayers for Japan & Hawaii
I woke this morning to Christopher's calls... "Mommy, MOMMY!" and then "I poop". LOL. So, good morning to me! After a diaper change we went to the den and started learning about the horrific earthquake in Japan that has led to a very large tsunami forming in the Pacific Ocean. Watching the videos replay on FoxNews is quite traumatic. Paul Vincent is so interested in the strength of the waves and how the wave carries things across the land. Tom and Ellen (my uncle and aunt) live in Hawaii and I am hoping that all is well with them and with their employees. They live well above sea level, but their offices are located near the coast in Honolulu and Hong Kong. News reports are telling of the ocean 'pulling back' up to 150 ft... Prayers for the people that will be impacted by this wave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment