Definition of Blogging: Never have so many, had so much to say, to so few. You can check and see if anyone is visiting your site by going to the Blogger sign in page and checking under STATS. You may also want to install StatCounter on your blog to check and see if anyone is visiting your site.
There can never be enough Christian Blogs and Websites out there. You never know, someone, somewhere might visit your Blog by accident (or God incident) like I have done. If only one person visits you and through what you say come to know God then all your efforts are worth it. Many people visit Blogs and never bother to comment.
Aw! Thanks to both of you! You made my day and I will continue, knowing that I might reach just the person God intended me to! Thanks again and have a great weekend. God Bless!
3 comments:
Definition of Blogging: Never have so many, had so much to say, to so few. You can check and see if anyone is visiting your site by going to the Blogger sign in page and checking under STATS. You may also want to install StatCounter on your blog to check and see if anyone is visiting your site.
http://statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php
Hey don't stop.
There can never be enough Christian Blogs and Websites out there. You never know, someone, somewhere might visit your Blog by accident (or God incident) like I have done. If only one person visits you and through what you say come to know God then all your efforts are worth it. Many people visit Blogs and never bother to comment.
God bless you.
Aw! Thanks to both of you! You made my day and I will continue, knowing that I might reach just the person God intended me to! Thanks again and have a great weekend. God Bless!
Post a Comment