Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's Up

We have entered the months of craziness in our home. It's kinda like Spring Break is the starting line in a race around here... Easter is at our house Saturday night. We are hosting a brunch. Easter Eve Brunch. So, those of you with a tiny tornado spinning constantly in your home, much like my Christopher, will understand that housekeeping is a little like an Olympic sport. I vacuum, he spills food - or spits food - on my floor. I pick up clothes, he decides to have an underwear fashion show in his room, spreading tiny underRoos all about. I make a bed, he disappears under the sheets. So on and so on. Paul Vincent's birthday is the 13th. This year, I have decided that this celebration will take place at iJump - NOT my home. Good play, Katie. It will be an Angry Birds celebration - complete with decor and balloons. I have decided to make his cake. I will post a pic when I am done. I am using one of the 'board games' for our cake topper. Much cheaper than teeny tiny handmade cake toppers. The month of May brings Mother's Day, Uncle Kit's Birthday, Graduations (Paul Vincent from 5K and cousin Laura from High School) and Christopher's 3rd Birthday! And then SUMMER! Eeek! Here we go!

No comments: