Friday, April 6, 2012
Good Friday
Paul and I managed to go to Holy Thursday mass last night, thanks to his mama. A very wild storm passed through just a few minutes before mass began - and left a fantastic rainbow stretching across the sky. From the vestibule of the church, we could look and see its awesome colors and it was as if God was welcoming us to the last supper himself... Reminding us that although his son will die, he will come again! We will not be left alone! I needed to be reminded of this. After mass, we went to adoration. I prayed quietly and has a chat with God about my Natalia. I would be about through the first trimester. I miss her still. I told Paul - I know that she is in the perfect place. I understand that. But, how can I not think of her? Remember her? Imagine her? I have SO much to be thankful for, but I really am sorry that I won't be able to see her sweet face and introduce her to her brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! So I recall the rainbow - God's symbol of his love for us. Today is a GOOD day. Jesus will die, but it is not the end! We will be saved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment