Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Prayers

**photo removed for privacy issues**
There is a little girl in Latin America. They call her 'Rose'. She lives with a family, but has no mother or father. She goes to preschool. She has had heart surgery, but is healthy. She has an extra chromosome. 

She is beautiful.

Look at her smile! Her precious face! Her hair! Her eyes! I can almost hear her little giggle. I want to bring her home. Please pray for our family as we discern God's will in this matter. Pray for God to show us His path in our lives and in the lives of our boys. Pray that God will calm fears and uncertainty. Pray that He will lift this 'need' from my heart if it is not His will. 

Thank you.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Katie! I am praying!!

Angie said...

Hi Katie, my name is Angie, I am adopting Claudia from "C" I am using Adopolis, I know that "Ros" was listed by them. Are you using them? If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Good luck, your girl is beautiful!

Angie said...

*Rose

Angie said...

oops, forgot to leave a way to contact me: my blog is: followingourcallingdaily.blogspot.com