I love the beach. I feel at home when I can see the waves crashing and the seagulls flying by. The warm sea air and the tropical blooms make me want to plant something. We couldn't resist the urge to purchase something tropical yesterday - a beautiful hibiscus. Pink - vivid pink. Monday we will choose a pot. Ah, dirt.
Yesterday we introduced Christopher to the fantasy world of old-school goofy golf. He was 'scay-yad' to begin with, but then he was tossing that gold ball from green to green. Who knew you could throw the ball, instead of hitting it? The thinks you learn from a two-year-old.
 |
| Goofy Golf |
 |
| Scay-ed of the Dino |
 |
| Fantastic Weather |
By the way, I got wacked by my Paul Vincent as he was swinging through on the 11th whole. Ouch.
No comments:
Post a Comment