Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th.... Countdown to Santa

I am thinking of writing a letter to Santa myself. My sweet 4-year-old son has been possessed by someone evil. The past few months have been very hard. Tonight, he bit his baby brother - hard. I am so pleased with myself for not biting him back! He was sent straight to bed and will most likely be spending most of his waking moments for the next week either at school or in his room. Deep breath, deep breath.... Time to break out the discipline books.

Brothers being sweet.
AND HELLLLLO! Donate today people. TEN DOLLARS! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, $10... Less than the cost of 2 Starbucks trips! Come on Mommas! Get this little girl closer to going home to her family.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey girl! I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award. Just head on over to mine to grab it and see what to do.
http://www.itsjustlifex2.blogspot.com