Friday, November 19, 2010

GIVEAWAY!!! Get excited!!!

Rules -
Follow my blog :)
Donate to Leeza - $10 equals your name in the "hat" one time ($100 equals 10 times in the "hat")
Drawing will be DECEMBER 24th, 2010... Merry Christmas from ME!

WHAT COULD I WIN? One long weekend - Thursday to Sunday - at our condo in PANAMA CITY BEACH. You pick the dates...just have to make sure they are available. I will cover the cost of your cleaning fee, too!!! (That's $150!) The condo is stocked! Sleeps 6 adults and 5 children PLUS a crib for baby! (11 in beds + crib + sleeper sofa!)

We are not responsible for your travel! You can now fly into PCB, using Southwest Airlines! You must travel between Dec. 24, 2010 and Dec. 24, 2011.

****To enter I must have proof of donation amount! Please email your paypal invoice to AUKatie@aol.com****

5 comments:

harris family journeys said...

Hi Katie,

Your giveaway sounds wonderful and a great way to raise money for your Christmas angel! You must live in or around Birmingham since I saw where you mentioned the Bell Center for your precious baby boy. We adopted two little boys through Reece's Rainbow last December, both with Down syndrome and our 2 year old is at the Bell Center this year. We moved back to Birmingham a few months ago. I am so glad to see you are advocating for Reece's Rainbow. It is a wonderful organization and as you probably know it is a life or death situation for these children. Maybe someday our paths will cross and we can show off our precious boys!

Many Blessings,
Jolie Harris

Katie said...

Thank you so much, Jolie. We love the Bell Center - our first son was non-verbal until he was 3. We spent some precious time at there and met some very wonderful people :)

kym said...

Do you mind if we facebook and twitter your giveaway?

Katie said...

Go ahead! After the giveaway I can go private if to many issues come up!

Pam said...

Great idea! Hope you reach your goal! :)