We are eagerly looking forward to each and every Saturday - FOOTBALL has officially started. War Eagle, Go AUBURN! Paul is planning on taking Paul Vincent down to a game - today actually. I know that they will have a blast on their "daddy date night".
We have a lot we are looking forward to - the boys are planning their Halloween costumes. Paul has his... a bear. Like a real, ready for commercials, bear. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to have my 37 yr old husband excited to dress up for Halloween...but, at least he's going to have fun with his boys. He's trying to get ME to dress as something. Um. No thanks. He pulls out all the guilt-trips he can think of, but I am pretty stubborn.
Speaking of October activities, we have planned a trip to North Carolina to go camping (well, cabin-ing). It's a great place specifically for families in Cherokee. I figure it's a much better idea than tent camping. I grew up camping, but Paul didn't. I think it would be a culture shock, for sure.
Here are a few shots of what has been happening...
| First Day of 4K! |
| First Day of 1st Grade, 2013 |
No comments:
Post a Comment