A year ago I wrote this post after browsing through the Reece's Rainbow site for the 5 billionth time. It's the day I met my little girl and prayed for her for the first time. It's a bittersweet day. I am so blessed to have met her and I am so sorry that she is not home with us right now. We miss her everyday. We think about her every morning when we wake and every evening before we sleep.
We love you, sweet girl.
We will come as fast as we can.
Dear God,
We come today to ask you to move mountains in Colombia. Move them for our sweet little girl. Calm the uncertainty of the caseworker. Make her feel peace in knowing that we will care for her every need and love her unconditionally. Prepare our sons for their sister. Prepare our community, our friends and family for the blessing of someone that has been sent to change our lives and spread beauty. And above all, prepare our Rose for the change that comes. Prepare her for us. Make her feel the love that we feel. We pray for her safety, her health and her happiness in the days and weeks to come. Send a message with her guardian angel, letting her know that she has a mommy and daddy who love her and brothers that cannot wait to play!
In Jesus Name.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment