Thursday, May 5, 2011

Planning Christopher's Party

It's time to plan my sweet baby's birthday. He's turning two. Two. My teeny, tiny baby
is growing up. I seriously love this child more every minute of every day. He and his brother play together and act silly - just like I pictured. Actually, they are playing together now...fighting over a rock. Hahaha.

So, the birthday plans are coming together and I think we will be celebrating at Gymboree Play & Music. He loves going and I can't think of a place where he would have more fun. I need to get the invitations designed and mailed. Time to get to work!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow....two already! I am sure it will be a fantastic party. We will be in PC the 2nd week of June. We have a wedding to attend June 4th or we would be there sooner! Would love to see you guys...your boys are growing so! Glad you guys faired the bad weather...was scary here too but not as bad as AL.