Are you excited? The giveaway will be Christmas Eve if you are still interested on donating! Read my past blog posts to find out the details!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Katie, I found your blog through Sarah, Zoya's mom, and it is wonderful to "meet" the person raising money for Leeza. She has been on my heart since I first found RR. We are in the middle of adopting a sweet little girl from Russia, every penny we have goes to her. We are not rich, in fact, within the last couple of years we lost everything we had but God is good and we are now on the path to bring our daughter home. I wish I could have donated more. We didn't even make our thousand dollar personal goal for Paisley (our daughter) but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give to Leeza. Thank you for raising money for her. You blessed my heart today.
2 comments:
Hi Katie,
I found your blog through Sarah, Zoya's mom, and it is wonderful to "meet" the person raising money for Leeza. She has been on my heart since I first found RR. We are in the middle of adopting a sweet little girl from Russia, every penny we have goes to her. We are not rich, in fact, within the last couple of years we lost everything we had but God is good and we are now on the path to bring our daughter home. I wish I could have donated more. We didn't even make our thousand dollar personal goal for Paisley (our daughter) but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give to Leeza. Thank you for raising money for her. You blessed my heart today.
Love wins,
Renee Tam
5cajuns.blogspot.com
Found this thru Zoya's blog today. donated. I remember Leeza's face from RR page. I hope she finds her forever family soon.
Be blessed
Ashlee
http://ourjourneytoadoption.beckfamily143.com/
Post a Comment