Friday, August 20, 2010

School Days

I cannot believe it. He started Mother's Day Out this week. And the kicker... He loves it. His teacher, Ms. Jennifer, is a blond. He loves blonds. I think he feels a special closeness with people who share his hair color - since he lives in the land of brunettes. He loves Ms. Bonnie and Ellie, too. Both blonds. Beautiful blonds, I must add. He's one smart cookie. Albeit a small cookie - the teeniest, tiniest near 15 month old in the class of "young toddlers". He doesn't have a clue... and I love that about him.

2 comments:

Connie said...

What a big boy!

How are you doing?

Katie said...

Thanks Connie - I am doing great, actually! How is the new place? I am so excited that you have moved - now I get to see the beauty of your new location! LOVE IT THERE!