Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Doing GREAT!

I cannot tell you what a difference there is in Christopher. He is still as independent as ever, but he is so much healthier now! He isn't sick and even his acid reflux has stopped. He still takes about 30 oz of milk, pediasure or yogurt drink a day and loves his food, too. He isn't much for jars of baby food though. He would rather do it himself (note the independent part). He's very head-strong and if I cannot read his mind he gets rather upset. He LOVES swimming and I have signed him up for lessons with the 'swim nazi'. It should be interesting. He's not much for being told what to do. LOL! See this picture? He wants to drive all of the time and will fight you to the death for the car keys and the steering wheel. There is something in their blood. Most boys love balls and trains. My kids love to drive cars. Seriously, Christopher drives everything! He even pushes the remote control like a car. HA!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a cutie! :)

I think Christopher is eating more than John now!