Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come today to thank you for all of the blessing bestowed on me.

For the gift of my fabulous parents and for their parents that raised them.
For my siblings - both biological and through marriage.
For the fantastic man you gave to me 10 years ago, Paul.
For the two beautiful children you gave us - my boys are a light in my life.
For the child we lost nearly two years ago - I know that she intercedes for us!
For a little girl I have never met, yet love like a child that grew in my womb.
For extended family... aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.
For those friends who are like family, especially those we have come to know through this adoption journey.
For the gift of a home, heated and cooled.
For clothing, food and other daily necessities.
For our health - we pray for those who struggle daily with theirs.

For all these things and many more that go unspoken...

In Jesus' Name

Amen

Happy Thanksgiving! From our Family to Yours


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!