Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer is officially ending...

As I sit outside on the back porch watching Christopher - it really feels like Fall. It's cloudy and cooler and there is a gentle breeze. I set up the Aubie blow-up and our AU sign. I am daydreaming of a chai latte from Starbucks. We will see Auburn play the first game of the season on Saturday and I think it's gonna be a blast.

We are *this* close to getting the final copy of our homestudy. Then it's dossier time and I am SO glad that preschool starts next week, so that I will have 12 hours a week to focus on that task. I want to knock it out quickly, since our homestudy took longer than average.

I signed up to do the Reece's Rainbow table at the upcoming Buddy Walk in October - NEXT YEAR WE WILL HAVE OUR LITTLE GIRL WALKING WITH US! This fills my heart with JOY!

We have started a little shop on FB to raise some $$ to go towards the cost of travel. If you would like to be invited to the shop, let me know... aukatie AT aol

No comments: