As the calendar changes day by day, I look back and see how God has given me strength. And help. Christopher is such a sweet gift to me. As wild and crazy as he can be, he can also be so loving and sweet. He has really been just what I have needed the past few weeks. He entered the 'mommy' phase. He has made me feel loved like no other person in the world. I thank him for that. He has wanted to be attached to me whenever I am in his sight. He follows me as I do my housework, much like a shadow.
I am feeling better. I started synthroid after finding out that I have a TSH issue. I think that I really needed it - I am not as tired and run down as I have been in the past.
This Wednesday will be Ash Wednesday. A time for prayers and reflection - quiet and peace. I am so ready. Lent usually means giving something up... For me, Facebook has been the item of choice the past few years. I will probably do the same this year. I have started running/jogging/walking and I am going to incorporate that into my Lenten 'sacrifice'. Maybe give one hour of exercise a day, for the unborn babies. Time spent in prayer for them and for their mothers.
Perhaps I will set my clock a little earlier, so that I can spend time blogging my thoughts. I see this as a way to share with God and with you guys out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment