Saturday, October 22, 2011

Prayer Warriors Needed!

As long as I can remember, there have been certain families at church that you just 'know'. You see them most weekends, say hello in passing and wish them a good week. One such family has three precious boys. I remember watching them grow up as the years went by. I even had the pleasure of teaching one of their sons at St. Rose. I recall the youngest of the three - sweet little one with a head full of curls. Not long after this time, the youngest - Sean - was diagnosed with cancer. No one could believe that such a darling two-year old could have such a dreadful disease. Since this time, he has faced THREE separate battles.

Yesterday we got the news that Sean has a new tumor - behind his eye. He will begin his 4th cancer battle in his short life. 

Please pray for him and his family, especially his mother. 

Sean's site

Sean's New Site

1 comment:

Michael said...

I join you in prayer.

God Bless