Friday, August 5, 2011

B.A.D.




I look SO cute. But I am B.A.D.

My mommy works all day trying to keep the house looking nice. I go right behind her and mess it right back up. One of my favorites is throwing all of brother's stuffed animals off the top bunk of his bed. While my mommy was cleaning up that mess - she put me in my crib. Two minutes later I was back standing beside her. Guess what I learned to do today? CLIMB OUT OF MY CRIB! My mommy thought that it was the end of the world and even called my daddy. Daddy said - put on the crib tent! Now, I have a very special bed that I can't climb out of and break my neck (that's what mommy says). I also LOVE taking off my clothes and this morning mommy found me 1/2 naked in my bed. I think I will try that again, while I am stuck in my tent tonight!

4 comments:

Lori F said...

Oh no with the beginning of naked time! That is when we started putting their jammies on backwards (one piece) and turning the feet forward. Worked like a charm. ;)

Connie said...

I remember when this started happening at my house.

Erick would scare the heck out of me!

Sarah said...

Ummm thats hillaroius...and what a beautiful picture!!!!!

The Mac's House said...

Absolutely cracking up! Standing there beside you must have made you take a second look.