I admit. I stink at this. I love reading everyone else's blog, but fail to update my own.
It's summer and I have been in full vacation mode. My house is the ultimate example. Oops.
One month into things and we have been to the beach, the lake and on many adventures here in town.
The boys are enjoying being with each other. They really are best pals. I love seeing how they love.
Christopher is a chatterbox and super smart, too. He's fast as lightning and can now keep up with big brother without any problem.
Here are some shots of all of the recent happenings...
 |
| Beach Ball Sprinkler! |
 |
| Lake With The Family |
 |
| Beautiful Us |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| First Trip to Shell Island & The Fish (Thanks Mr. John) |
 |
| Midnight Storm |
 |
| C Monster |
 |
| I Could Seriously Eat His Face |
1 comment:
You all have been having lots of fun!! I wish we had a lake or beach.
Post a Comment