I have to say that little Christopher is about the cutest thing in the world! After a recent beach trip we learned that he loves sand. He is a real crab! He crawls around, much like a little sand crab. He leaves a trail just like a little baby sea turtle! LOVE him!
Another wonderful milestone hit - he's talking. Not your typical 10 month babble, either! He has WORDS. He picks up a new word every day. Today he is working on baby. Yesterday - bird. Saturday was "boo!" So we have mama, dada, baba, boo, bird, baby, bye-bye, all done, and maybe one or two others I can't remember now. Awesome, huh?! I am teaching sign language, too. We are working on: more, up, all done, and a few others. I kinda think he will pick up the word before the sign. This is all very shocking to me, having had one non-verbal child!
2 comments:
Love the picture of the two of you. I bet he says the words before signing, too.
Great picture!! My kids hate sand..I have no idea why.
Post a Comment